Start A Business Smoothly
Know the Simple Steps for Starting
Your Business Right.
Owning your own business is right up there with apple pie and baseball as an American pastime. In order to assure that your business succeeds beyond the initial desire and thrill of fulfilling a dream, you must take the time to develop a comprehensive plan and gain the advantage of having all pertinent information in place before you begin your venture.
We can help you avoid becoming another failed business statistic.
With our help, you will identify and avoid the common mistakes many new business owners make. We will help you build a business plan for success, as well as provide financial management services to meet your needs.
Steps to starting your business right…
- Prepare a business plan and determine your initial capital needs.
- Identify your current resources, as well as sources of start-up capital and your borrowing capacity.
- Review potential business structures in terms of tax advantages and portability in case you need to relocate.
- Plan for financial management of your business by selecting accounting software that fits your projected budget and gaining the hardware necessary to run it.
- Understand the key components of a Cash Flow Projection and develop one to cover each month of your business for the first year, at least.
- Learn about the best billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Research and gain an understanding of employment laws so that you are prepared to comply from the start.
- Consider a home office for maximizing tax deductions.
- Prepare and file for all local and state licenses and permits.
- Gain a Federal Employer Identification Number and set up payroll services and payroll tax filing systems with your first employee.
- Identify any business insurance needs.
- Develop a Partnership Agreement. By putting the terms of all business partnerships into writing, you will save a lot of future pain and headache, as well as the potential detriment of your business.
Don’t let this list overwhelm your desire to start a business. Our services were created with small business owners like you in mind.
Call us today to start your business the right way!
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (212)-430-6881 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“Hi, my name is attorney Andrew and I’m an attorney in Florida. Boris has helped me with my 2018 personal and business tax returns. He’s already shown me how I can save more than $20,000 this year on my federal income tax return. If I had not spoken with him or hired him, I definitely would have left this money on the table as he made me very aware of things that I was not aware of, and I’m a pretty smart guy. If anybody is questioning if they should hire Boris or not, I really think that he knows what he’s talking about. I even asked him questions that were difficult and he didn’t volunteer at first when I asked him the questions, it was clear to me he knew the answers and he knew his stuff, so to speak. I really hope that Boris continues helping people like me and I hope to use him in 2019 and the years going forward. Thanks, Boris!”
Attorney Andrew H.
“Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan and I am an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of New York and the federal courts of New York. I’d like to thank Boris Musheyev for assisting me in getting my law practice off the ground. He was instrumental in helping me structure my business, structure my corporation and take advantage of various tax incentives that I did not know about. I highly recommend Boris to each and every one of you looking to get a business off the ground in the state of New York. Thank you.” -Attorney Jonathan S.Attorney Jonathan S.