“Part Time CFO” Services (Membership Retainer Plans)
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Part-Time Price!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the advice of a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t quite be ready to spring for the near $100,000 price tag (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you that valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- an enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- an expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- a specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- better cash management.
- a dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- the development of accounting procedure manuals.
- implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (212)-430-6881 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“Hi, my name is attorney Andrew and I’m an attorney in Florida. Boris has helped me with my 2018 personal and business tax returns. He’s already shown me how I can save more than $20,000 this year on my federal income tax return. If I had not spoken with him or hired him, I definitely would have left this money on the table as he made me very aware of things that I was not aware of, and I’m a pretty smart guy. If anybody is questioning if they should hire Boris or not, I really think that he knows what he’s talking about. I even asked him questions that were difficult and he didn’t volunteer at first when I asked him the questions, it was clear to me he knew the answers and he knew his stuff, so to speak. I really hope that Boris continues helping people like me and I hope to use him in 2019 and the years going forward. Thanks, Boris!”
Attorney Andrew H.
“Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan and I am an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of New York and the federal courts of New York. I’d like to thank Boris Musheyev for assisting me in getting my law practice off the ground. He was instrumental in helping me structure my business, structure my corporation and take advantage of various tax incentives that I did not know about. I highly recommend Boris to each and every one of you looking to get a business off the ground in the state of New York. Thank you.” -Attorney Jonathan S.Attorney Jonathan S.