Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (212)-430-6881 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“Hi, my name is attorney Andrew and I’m an attorney in Florida. Boris has helped me with my 2018 personal and business tax returns. He’s already shown me how I can save more than $20,000 this year on my federal income tax return. If I had not spoken with him or hired him, I definitely would have left this money on the table as he made me very aware of things that I was not aware of, and I’m a pretty smart guy. If anybody is questioning if they should hire Boris or not, I really think that he knows what he’s talking about. I even asked him questions that were difficult and he didn’t volunteer at first when I asked him the questions, it was clear to me he knew the answers and he knew his stuff, so to speak. I really hope that Boris continues helping people like me and I hope to use him in 2019 and the years going forward. Thanks, Boris!”
Attorney Andrew H.
“Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan and I am an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of New York and the federal courts of New York. I’d like to thank Boris Musheyev for assisting me in getting my law practice off the ground. He was instrumental in helping me structure my business, structure my corporation and take advantage of various tax incentives that I did not know about. I highly recommend Boris to each and every one of you looking to get a business off the ground in the state of New York. Thank you.” -Attorney Jonathan S.Attorney Jonathan S.