Accounting Done For You and Made Easy
Don’t Waste Your Valuable Time on Bookkeeping and Finances… Give Yourself Time to Do What You Do Best – Go Out and Get More Clients!
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specialize in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping and accounting to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following accounting and bookkeeping services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- bank reconciliation…
- identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- income statements…
- we will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- determine your current tax liability.
- balance sheets…
- gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- general ledger management
- we can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- unlimited consultations.
We can also customize our service to you by adding…
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (212)-430-6881 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“Hi, my name is attorney Andrew and I’m an attorney in Florida. Boris has helped me with my 2018 personal and business tax returns. He’s already shown me how I can save more than $20,000 this year on my federal income tax return. If I had not spoken with him or hired him, I definitely would have left this money on the table as he made me very aware of things that I was not aware of, and I’m a pretty smart guy. If anybody is questioning if they should hire Boris or not, I really think that he knows what he’s talking about. I even asked him questions that were difficult and he didn’t volunteer at first when I asked him the questions, it was clear to me he knew the answers and he knew his stuff, so to speak. I really hope that Boris continues helping people like me and I hope to use him in 2019 and the years going forward. Thanks, Boris!”
Attorney Andrew H.
“Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan and I am an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of New York and the federal courts of New York. I’d like to thank Boris Musheyev for assisting me in getting my law practice off the ground. He was instrumental in helping me structure my business, structure my corporation and take advantage of various tax incentives that I did not know about. I highly recommend Boris to each and every one of you looking to get a business off the ground in the state of New York. Thank you.” -Attorney Jonathan S.Attorney Jonathan S.